THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Painting

Usually utterly wrong with dates and well, this time i'm not going to try. So!,a couple of weeks ago, I participated in some painting charity project. I being the kind and soft hearted guy painted my lights out, shedding sweat and blood. End product was pretty nice though. Had good company too so, it was pretty good. Woke up at 8.15 that morning, utter hell. Wasn't all bad at the end though. Pictures!

The Girls =)~
Me and Chan..
Tracy~!
Jason~
Wai Yen's Masterpiece.. I had to paint over it though, bummer.
Paint, paint, paint..
My Masterpiece.. She said she looked fat.. Have no clue where though.. Johor people..haihs.. =)
After lunch.. or was it before.. hmm..
After hours and hours of painting, VOILA! =) looks good eh?
Farewell picture~.. Oo..jason, Doraemon's all over you..
Till next time,

0 comments: