THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

This time 2 months ago...


Sharon's been asking for this for God knows how long and somehow today the time was right.. It felt right too despite me potentially having H1N1.. but fuck that.. I got something more important to address today..


Today, 2 months ago.. something magical came into my life.. something, life-changing.. A revelation, changed me from the screw up I was.. to what I am today. 2 months ago, I made the greatest girl in the world, my greatest girl in the world..


We, are two of the most different people in the world, but for some odd reason, doesn't feel that way not even one bit.. we clicked, from hello.. She made falling for her.. impossible to resist.. Everytime I with her, she makes everything better, A bruise, a cut.. anger or sadness.


I think about her all the time.
I think about her even when I'm with her.
I look at her, and I can't stop looking at her.
I look at her and I think,
This woman could be the only one in the world who fully understands me..
I look at her and I think,
That angel knows who I am..
And loves me anyway..

Although you might never read this, or you'd read this after god knows how many months but.. baby.. 2 months ago you made me the happiest man in the world.. I'm not shy to tell this to the world.. Eventhough its only 2 months.. I'm already looking forward to the many more ahead..

.. I love you..

14 comments:

shirlene said...

awww...so sweet!! wish both of u sweet sweet together always =)

annlynn said...

wow! brother... speechless we are..

-lynn&ann

tee hee... 8D

Ianzz said...

LOL!!..wad waD?? hahah zzz

xiu wen said...

wau wau~~ so sweet sweet lar...

Ianzz said...

hahaha.. i dun think she see yet.. oredi see ka wen?

Ianzz said...

hahaha.. i dun think she see yet.. oredi see ka wen?

joanneelainee said...

wow, that is seriously so sweet. i envy you :(

xiu wen said...

mm.. don noe wor~~ i think no yet ba~~ haha... ianzz i envy liaw lor...

- Alfred - said...

dude, happy for u~! ><

Jason said...

wow... hearing ian lik this. too sweet.. congratz i guess haha

小丑 said...

awwWW~~ HonNeYY!!!! SooOO SWEETTT !!!! hahahaha ... Congratzzz bro~ ... mwak mwak~!!

*Thx us for keep mind fugging* ^^

Alice said...

yo~ so happy to see that! Cheers! TeeHee*** Hahahahaha

Your Dad said...

I didnt know my boy so romantic. Its only 2 months lah have yet to see. Its a marathon race boy. Anyway enjoy the moment while it last. Good luck.

Unknown said...

awww.. my baby iannniiiee has grown up!!
hHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR DAD'S COMMENT!!!