THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When it falls, it falls all at once.

Been awhile since I last updated and heaps have happened.. Emokids have evolved into a bigger family now.. Fun are further expanding.. Just that, everything is clouded.. General happiness just don't cut it anymore.. As annoying as it seems, expectations have increased.. This back as it was a yr ago would be legendary.. Just don't cut it..

Fake smiles go dry eventually, and its coming to an end now. I'm drowning in the midst of deprivation. Deprived of what I really need. A wanting so deep, and for the 1st time after such a long time. Stupidity it may be, unappreciative as I was.. I finally realized.. I am only happy when I see the smile I've longed for each and everyday.. your shine of the sun.. your winkle of the moonlight.. your litters from the stars.. is where my happiness lies

2 comments:

- Alfred - said...

hahaha.. someday, u will smile from ur heart.. hahah =)

小丑 said...

Damn~~ i duno my shine of the sun.. my winkle of the moonlight.. my litters from the stars.. is where ur happiness lies eh ... so touch~ muahx muahx .... >.< ... hahahaha ... dun worry broz~ d days belongs to you will come soon ...