THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

When the time comes..

When the time comes, I might be able to smile again..
When the time comes, I might be able to stop the rain..
When the time comes, Skies will be blue and all would be true..
That in reality happiness is long overdue..

I choose to avoid,
And that i am certain..
I choose to avoid,
And that I in no return..
I choose to avoid,
Cause is troubling otherwise,
I choose to avoid
As there's no end by doing otherwise..

What else am I to do..
What else could I have done..
When all printed black and blue..
When all is set and done..

What else would you have done..
If you were in my shoes..
Will you flee and run..
Or will you stay and choose..
For there's no happy ending..
In this sobbing ranting.
I for one had had enough..
I for one is not that tough..
I am only human..
I am only sane..
I am only that capable..
To not drive myself insane..

Till next post peeps..
thanks for listening 2 the ranting..

4 comments:

小丑 said...

Pat pat head ... pat pat shoulder ... COME BUDDY !! i'll owes b wif you ... you are not along in this journey !! stay strong brother !!

小丑 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- Alfred - said...

nice one dude... =)

Ianzz said...

lol.. in moments of need.. i write..