THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another day spent with the bOoks.. Sickening..

On the books.. On the books..
I am sleeping on the books..

Studying like this remind me how much I wish I could graduate this semester.. Its not all fun anymore which wreaks. Brain wasn't as fresh as it were back in the days. Too much poison in my system I'm sure. But unavoidable as it seems. 1 1/2 yrs to go.. Seconds are ticking down..

MTO oh MTO.. Why must Farooq be teaching MTO..

I'd be so much more interested if it weren't you.. Dr. Robotnik with your cigarette cologne.. But NOooOo. they had to choose you for the hardest unit this semester. Hours and hours on it and all I'd wanna do now is whack you with my elongated manliness. Why did Curtin accept such a lecturer? Why? Wonder how much they're paying you for boring the life out of us and shortening out life span at the same time. You almost cost me my life last semester with Reaction Engineering. Thought I'd see you for the last time. Guess not...

The strain of the brain with the grumbling of the tummy. Deadly combination. Zzz..

Was trying out my phone camera a while ago and yeaP.. like everything else I owned, its dead. Normal pictures look like this now.. No.. oh wait.. my card reader went to heaven too.. Argh! Foul. Plain Foul.. I need my whining like a bitch session.. Sha~ why mst u be asleep at 6am in the morning.. Zzz..

Till next time Peeps..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am ian and i while everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

whine!!!!

Tracy@莲 said...

Good luck in ur exam, Ian~~ Gambate.. =)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.. why u wake up at 6am!!?? why oh why!!