THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's.. wait for it.. Legendary~

LoL.. been watching "how i met your mother" a little too much.. Man that show's awesome. Neil Patrick Harris is the man.. hands down.. From small acts since Doogie Howser, came this. Awesome.. I am two seasons down and two to go before I catch up to the weekly routine.. Been off loads of my series, way behind with Supernaturals, Heroes and Prison Break.. Oh, and american idol too. Haven watched the wildcard show yet. I wonder who made it. NO SPOILERS PLEASE. Just in case, I wun be reading any comments if they come by..

Back to the point, LEGENDARY is to last night. Rotaract welcoming party to Balcony to Thai Bar. I din get enough buzz though but it was still awesome till freaking cops turn up and spoil all the fun. Heck, it was only 2.30am man. Underagers should be thankful they didn't start the check. I wished I had pictures though but haven got hold on it yet. Heck, I don't even have pictures of the Beach PArty. My blog's been starved of pictures and mcdrunkie. Will try harder to find the time. Having a huge MTO test on Tuesday. 20% of the final marks i think. LEts pray I get past this. MTO's no laughing matter man. Been through lecture notes and got a handful out of it only. Can't seem to grasp everything but tutorials will help I guess. Wish me luck peeps.. =)

Till next time, another boring entry filled with words.. i know i know..

6 comments:

- Alfred - said...

hey mate, did u enjoy the nite dancing wif emo555? hahaha... =) n good luck in ur test..

Lynnie~~ said...

ei....y no chat box 1 ur lousy ugly blog... go change the stinking template la...anyway...get ur adobe illus quick....i miss ur mcdrunkie... long time no see him

Ianzz said...

alfred: haha.. I got nothing to say 2 u buddy.. haha.. thanks.. =P

lynno: yeah.. i miss it too.. i haven got the time to dl illustrator man.. maybe after my test..

- Alfred - said...

ian, then say nothing.. hahaha... u enjoyed then v enjoy.. =)hahaha.. c, wat a good gang of buddy v r?! hahaha =)

Ianzz said...

Haha.. sure dude sure dude.. wadever u say dude.. hahaha.. Come! again.. friday.. hahaha

- Alfred - said...

nvr scare... ON lar!! hahha =)