THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

At last I'm like everyone else..

Call me a drama king if it pleases you but after going through an agonizing 2 weeks, I could care less what people think of me now. Came back to Miri on the 24th of February, a day after my birthday and it was instantly that blue skies turned gray. I came home with stacks and stacks of massive bills to solve. And till today, its not fully settled yet. A huge headache and a pain in the ass aside from a financially restricted month. All this pressure non-existant at home. Guess the world's not such a nice place after all. Aside from all that mumbo jumbo, Miri's not as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe just required a little getting used to. I arrived here and was greeted with a Surprise Party and yeah, made all things cooler somehow. Not to be all soft but yeah, it was touching. My 1st ever surprise party. In return buddies, I weather the storm specially for you people. I downed way too much alcohol than I normally do. Had a massive hangover the next day. All this for you ppl, savour it.. there's no next time. I hope..

Been having sleepless nights as of late, insomniating. The usual 12hrs a day sleeper reduced to a mere 5hrs a day. But somehow or rather it's refreshing. I'm half as lazy as I used to be. Maybe 5 hrs is all i need after all. As for school, its going alright somehow. I'd usually be lost by now but this time I'm surviving. Lecturer's are better in many sense, except with Farooq but screw him for now. I'd suck up much later. I guess its back to business. Got my 1st assignment due on the 13th and a test the next week and another the following week. Got a bowling competition to organise at the end of the month. Preparations are scarce. Got internship to deal with. Yeah, back to business..

I'm saying it like I'm hating all this but I just know I'd look back and miss this. All this ruckus and brain-strain. In 1 1/2 years, it'll all be over. Along the way, many friends would be coming to the end of their journey too. Gonna have a lot of goodbyes soon and with a wink of an eye, another phase is ending. May it be significant or otherwise, may it be well-received or otherwise, nothing lasts forever. Its been great fun and there's still more. Till it all ends, lets jst make the best of everything.

Till next time, its good to be back..
Cheers