THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Vulgarity Vulgarity,, Off with the vulgarity

Pardon me for the last post. Utterly filled with crudity but with utter satisfaction but not for the eyes of the public and to those not involved, a huge bummer i bid to you but to whom this may concern, please read this. I beg of you read it! Get pissed, get sad.. Cry.. But this post is not about you so don't flatter yourself, just a side note.

______________________________________________________

Anywho~ don't you guys miss Mcdrunkie? I sure do~ but I can't welcome him back yet. I don't have Adobe Illustrator thus yet but will get it as soon as I'm done with my assignments. Then you'd see mcdrunkie reborn! Maybe with legs this time if i finally figure out how to put it on em. Ideas are always welcome.

I'm finally getting used to Miri once again. I figured it ain't that bad after all despite utter boredom at times and constant eye straining, watching movies. Was on a 4 movies a day schedule before I got my internet back. Movies that was supposed to last me months and months of boredom disappeared in a week. Name any movie out 2-3months ago. I probably watched them. Currently on a download streak to make up and since Yuki's gone to Jason's crib. Internet bandwidth, practically all goes to me. Anis isn't much of a internet user I figured. Its like I own this line and thats owesome. 150-200kbs download speed. Okay, that ain't fast enough to brag about but hey, In Malaysia, all standards drop a few notches. I get 10 or so movies done a day so, yeah back in business people.

I've got myself a few games too. Currently on COD4, FM2009, Splinter Cell and The Godfather. Old stuff I know, but I haven't got myself a graphic card yet. Had to deal with the one integrated to the motherboard. Victor has heaps of other games with high requirements and am dying to try them out.

I'd need one of these..


graphics card

Or one of these.



. graphics card

Hmm, Christmas is in a couple months, early presents are always welcome. Haha~

The next post would be on Rotaract's First Function.
Stay tune, Till next time..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U're asking too much.. LOL

Ianzz said...

LoL!.. y? u interested in givin me smthg ah?

Tracy@莲 said...

Anis is my junior in secondary school~~~ and wulala... she is ur hsemate now. The world is small or I shd said Miri is small? lol