THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

When I meet people like you I go..

WHY DID GOD CREATED ASSWIPES CUNT-TRASH DICKWADS LIKE YOU?

U left me eating nothing, having to borrow money from people just to pay for my own needs.. what kindda person does that? Its not like you don't have the money.. You have enough to go perth, So u can't say you don't haev any to pay me.. spend a hundred aussie less than u got it.. YOu cunt.. I know you're not any good of a person but hey.. I just realised how considerate I am for evaluating you and Yeah, you top of my go fuck yourself people.. You piece of trash..

3 comments:

- Alfred - said...

i wonder who's the ppl.. r u sure that the particular ppl wont visit ur blog n see all these? hehehe =)

n surprise to c that "Blogs I can't Understand" lolz...

E-Han said...

I'm in that category too, lol..

Ianzz said...

LoL~ haha.. u chinese bloggers baa..
but since im such a good friend.. put in laaa.. hahaha.. see! im so nice..