THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Goodbye land of no worries..

Three months just flies by like a blink of an eye somewhat and I'm heading back to worry central as we speak. Man, the classic "there no where like home" victim this time around. Always felt being away from home would be magical. The freedom, where there is a world of possibilities depending on what you want it to be. And after almost 4 yrs away now and got a whack on the head. Reality sits in and I'm gonna miss home big time. Irony really how I feel now. Company at Miri's good, I have no complaints to that. Just that, there no comfort I suppose. There's no sense of utter relaxation. Its gonna be all business soon. Man how I wish to be a retiree or a dude that struck lucky in the lottery. This is not living.

This 3 months home, I figured I've done a lot somehow. I didn't do anything that'll benefit my wallet but hey, I did things that feeds the soul. Deep ey? It was purely pointing to that fact. I came back and the 1st thing I did was change my lifestyle and no raised eyebrows please. I really did or I tried. I went out less and save heaps. I drink less too. You're proud of me ey? Mum and Dad if u read this, be proud!. Within this last 3 months I've meet a few new friends and you guys are awesome. You know who you are. Be proud! I'd name ya but that'll oversize ur egos. There must be a balance yaknow. Besides that, I've sent a very good friend off and I've spent a substantial amount of time with the family. All in all, a spiritually good summer holiday. Oh, I even made it up Mount Santubong as you all might know from my previous post. Awesome, really awesome.

Gonna miss home, miss buddies I wun be seeing anytime soon, miss my new found friends and old ones too. When reality sits in, I'm already missing the comforts of home.

Signing off.
Take care of yourself Kuching

3 comments:

Lynnie~~ said...

muahahaha...back to sufferings ey? hahaha.... study hard lo... dun party...hahaha....btw.... dun forget my bday present...im going to give u my college address k... hhahaha...

Kaisology said...

happi buddayyY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in KL starbucks and i was about to shed tears reading. what turf.. dun come telling me im a cry baby okay...

i'll whack u once u're back.. :P
i mish u!