THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Once there were many..

Had a flashback on the way home from the airport, had I windows down and was driving on the slow lane all the way home and got myself thinking about this one time about a year or so ago.. I remembered it was Edward's one time out late because he gets to sleep over at Carey's and we all went off to a night out. I don't really remember what we did actually besides we were boozing. Went to grab a bit at Siang Siang with Aaron, Carey and Edward then went Dota I think. And erm, after that went back to Carey's place all four of us, didn't had much to do and erm, I grabbed my laptop and we watched Goal 2 all night. Then in the morning, we had to do something, I didn't remember what. We were all in Aaron's car and during our journey out, we were fooling around as usual when suddenly there was this black image at the side of my eye and all of a sudden Aaron went "@#!@%$^#^#" den there was a thud on the front mirror. That black image I briefly saw was a bird and somehow, it flew directly at Aaron's car. It was like a suicide somewhat. It was gruesome to the point it left a crack on Aaron's front view mirror. The crack was on the inside. It was funny, the one and only time I've seen a bird striking a car head on. Great times man..

Now! Aaron just left for Brisbane, Edward's in Cardiff and Carey's in Manchester. Once there were many, now there are close to none. I'd be in Miri. Days like those are far and few now. Till the next time buddies. Take care of yourselves

0 comments: