THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

When you don't get enough sleep, you......

When you don't get enough sleep, you'd probably nosedive into the gutter on the way home.. but not me! Went out with a few friends yesterday with 3 hrs of sleep in the belt and I made it to tell the tale! It was a struggle, which got better after the electric shock on the feet and the comfort of the massage machine later, courtesy of the evil one..

Went Sharon's place yesterday, finally I succeeded in keeping my word! The food at her place is.. different~.. I've been to my fair share of houses, my tummy is living proof and I haven eaten cuttlefish, preserved mangoes and odd looking nuts (i forgotten what they were called). So, while she was getting ready, I was looting my oredi very full tummy. I arrived a handsome, fit looking dude and left a 4 months pregnant lady. Then off to Pick and Pack.. Then to Spring for Sharon and Aneeqa's interview where mcdrunkie met his match and fell in Love.. Starbucks!

Its been too long, stupid economy crisis and recession brought us apart.. But finally, I ate her up so quick, sha hardly finished half of her dog when i'm done with coffee.. (avoid yellow mindedness pls)

We then went off to Ostrich and then Kate's place for more munchies, and then back to Sha's place, then sent Kate home then went home and died.. =D! This concludes visiting for 2009 CNY! It has been fun, my tummy has been growing, may you all have a blessed year ahead..

Mcdrunkie, signing off =)~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What turf.. 4 months..!!

Ianzz said...

=) =) urs wez 4 months too =D

Tracy@莲 said...

ur cny sound not bad at all~~~

when giving birth to 4 mths baby, tell me, wanted so much to see~ XD