THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where is the sun? where?!


Its raining, its pouring..
I've stayed home and its boring..

I can't believe I'd actually miss the sun.. I'm an anti-sun person but it's been too long. Oh neglected love of mine, where have you gone to? Its been pouring everyday and it goes on from the early hrs of the night till the evening and with luck, they'd be a few short intermission but the sun's too snobbish to show his face.. The weather's getting to me, its been too cold.. I had to wear house slippers now.. My ankle's been acting up due to the weather too.. Cramps and aches.. The rain's raising prices of vegetable and fishies too, went to the market for chillies moments ago, and I couldn't find any! Wanted to cook lunch today.. Guess its gonna be another day of take-outs..

Went to the bowling alley yesterday, had a lil chat with Shane.. Its odd yaknow, like the bowling alley nowadays is overly gloomy and quiet.. No more youth players running about like during my days.. No more people playing for fun.. Its gloomy.. Back in the days, lanes are always packed with friends competing.. Competitions to qualify for.. Now, the sign boards are bare.. No more leagues and master competitions.. Its jst so different.. Shane mentioned, my batch of bowlers.. are extinct.. practically everyone stopped playing.. such a shame really.. Guess there isn't no future for Sarawak Bowling after all..

Memories.. man i love that place..

4 comments:

F.S.Huey said...

I love your drawings. It's cool :P
Simple and interesting. hehe.
neways, take care friends.
things change, especially when we grow up, things are never the same nemore :)
hugs

Ianzz said...

LoL.. Gee thanks.. means the world hearing that from you.. haha.. yEah.. i know. things change.. still.. nothing wrong missing the good old days..haha.. take care evil one.. =) all the best in perf

Lynnie~~ said...

omg iannie...im loving ur mascot all the more.... so cute man!! eeyeerr...nice nice nice

Ianzz said...

LoL!!.. its super hard work lo lynno.. that one took me omos 2 hrs eh.. 1 1/2