THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tribute to a Decade of Friendship

Ey dude its been years and this goes to you. Mainly because I love ya and also I ain't got nothing to write about today. Haha, We've been friends and buddies since primary 5 man. Been through everything imaginable together, from our daily routine raping (you fucking cunt! haha) to messing around with Asong. We even won our first Interschool Bowling League together dude. Haha, time flies with good company and you have been good company, through thick and thin. Ey, goodluck and all the best in Brisbane. Do well and I'll see you when I see you. Cheers mate. Stay in touch.

________________________________________________________

On a side not, Happy Birthday Edward. Yet again I'm writing this because my post is too short so don't get too flattered. Have a great one buddy. Take care of yourself

Taken ages ago. Gonna miss you guys. All the best in future endeavors and will see ya when I see ya. Take care dudes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. someone's getting all mushy mushy

Ianzz said...

LoL.. sorrylo.. one of my bestest buddy leaving maa.. >< hahah