THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sometimes you just don't know..

A tweak on the screws and it all changes.
A tweak on the screws all things rages.
Raged upon desired meanings
Raged towards unwanted happenings..


I'm having one of those days again where its a duty to blog today and I can't see what is there to write about and its demotivating sometimes cos I don't see myself as a good blogger. I could sum out 10 reasons which I'm gonna do after I finish whining and b*tching. Okay okay.. something is coming up, the lightbulb on my head is half lite now. Almost there.. Almost there.. And!


I guess not..


Why Mcdrunkie's A horrible blogger:
  1. I don't own a Camera.. Its like a basic requirement somehow
  2. I don't have a strong memory
  3. I don't find the point in taking pictures of food.. Prolly shy
  4. I don't follow up with what's going on in Kuching. Kuching's actually more happening that you think.
  5. I contemplate on things too much to actually write it..
  6. I have poor work ethics? I get lazy
Okay.. 10 was a real challenge.. I guess six would do. Haha..

Till next time PeePs..
Sorry about the Dry Post..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

(>_>) i never know u're THAT animated.. with the light bulb thingy goin on in u