THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

2008 so far

This blog was intended to be built some 3 months ago for the new year. But as usual, my laziness got over me and it was delayed 3 whole months. So! to make up for it, lets have a review of 2008.

As far as i remember, 2008 started with a thunderous explosion, and i mean thunderous. It just had to rain all day on Christmas eve until the very next morning so, my new year's countdown was practically under the rain. Got to Soho with Lynn and Aaron at around 10. Went to Fever to find Fabian and co.. Then head back to Soho. The irony of it all was, I didn't have a drop of alcohol in me because i couldn't get any service! No kidding man, i was actually waving cash in the air. It was packed though. After countdown, decided to go home since it was still raining. Reached home just to receive Jolynn's text, "Lets go back MojO". Went to pick her and met up with James, Yew Inn and co. All rather drunk though. It was closing time, only had a few gulbs of screwdriver from Eldon. Finally met up with Mayhua too after years. Ended up drinking up at Jolynn's place till 6am.

The next interesting day would be, Chinese New Year, very random i know. This would be a year with very little angpao money and extremely little luck! That's an understatement, really. You'll get the picture when you're actually there watching me lose my stacks. My loses ammounted to around 300, 180 of my angpao and a further 120 from debts people claimed back. That's all i'm gonna say about my gambling problem.

OkaY!, day 1 of cny. Typical actually, started off visiting grandparents in the morning till around noon. Then i'm off to Aaron's place then off to Ah Yee's for my first beer. That night went 2 ah yee's friend's place for gambling and i bumped into Carey and co. Joined them for drinking at some park til the police came. Expected really, we were singing, fooling around and smashing bottles. I don't have pictures of that night though but it sure was memorable. Went for breakfast near my place. Had roti canai and man, we were all high from GOd knows what. We were laughing at everything. From Fraken-stein to Carey wanting to whack his grandma with a stick. It was fun. OH i forgot, in the park, we made a massaging circle. haha!

Its off to Day-3 of cny now. Me, Lynnie and DAd went to Jessie Chung's place. My nationwide known auntie. Her house was an exclaimation mark for my last sentence. Pretty nice place and to rub it in, it just had to be her house number 3!, as in 3rd choice home. It was great though, to finally check out life on the other side of the river. Wasn't actually close to my Dad's side of the family. It was a great experience.


Me, Jessie and Lynn

Hmm, Next would be my 21st BirthdaY! I was too drunk to remember much so.. i'll let the pictures do the work.



Thanks ROn and Tiff for the cake and present. You guys rock.

NEXT! Niah Trip.. HaHa.. And That would be for the next post. Haha..
Chaos-The-Maos ppl..
Have a nice daY.

0 comments: