THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Revival

Two posts ago, I talked about me losing myself and that I do not have an identity or something like that. LoL.. Did it sound that depressing? Haha. Techniquely I was only a lil bit confused at the time and when you have too much time to spare, your brain goes to overtime with senseless questions about who you really are. To think about it, how many people actually know themselve as well as they wanted to? Self discovery is a lifelong process and only with a diary or in my case, a blog that I'd really know myself.

To whom this may concern, I'm not closing down my blog. A blog is a place I could write about anything I wanted, may it be happy or sad memories. So techniquely, this blog represents who I am. Not what I'll become. Its writing like these that gives me answers and a sense of relief. I get it now why i stopped smoking, why I have higher aims in life. This is gonna be a place I jot down all my feelings at that moment and as for now, I'm doing wonderfull. Thanks heaps for caring and being worried about my welfare. Thanks a lot for calling. Thanks a lot for always being there for me. But the fact of the matter is, there's nothing to be worried about. I'm all grown up now and I'm just being who I am. I'm not depressed, sad or any of that sort at all. You should see me last year. Hahaha. I'm gonna be fine. I'm gonna do you proud. All this, is creditted to you. I love you guys. Thanks ma, thanks pa for reading my blog. hahaha

1 comments:

Tracy@莲 said...

Its good to have a blog.
As years past by and when u read back what you think at that time, u'll feel that u rili grow up as time passes...