THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Commercial Production with a pinch of fun~

Was about a few weeks back me, ian tan, william, felix and chan go helped out with yuki and amy's production. Woke up at 7 cos Yuki called. Haha, Wore all formal and all, thank God the weather that day wasn't as horribly burning as it is everyday here in Miri. Ain't got much to say really. All I know is, I had heaps of fun.. Amanda Wong's super HOT and Yuki,Amy and the whole crew was very professional. Oh, I even get to drink wine. Haha, it was fun la with the guys. Treat u readers to some pictures..


Stupid faces..

Group Photo! with Yuki Jie blocking half of my face with her big head..

Final scene for us.. Look at the sexy formal wearing dude with the folded hand.. dang he's hot. I do wonder what Chan was looking at though. William too.

Just for fun, here's another pic with Yuki blocking me.. -_-"

Went to the PC fair after that and later, to the fake Kim Garry for lunch. I don't remember the name of the place the menu's pretty similar 2 what they have in Kim Garry, so go figure~! haha

Till next time!
Have a nice daY~

1 comments:

CHaN said...

i cannot remember what i was looking at that time.. ;P ..probably hemm.. .. probably..