THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

F.R.E.E.D.O.M

Week of hell is over! Er, not entirely that hellistic actually. Only have two mid-terms along with the weekly mumbo-jumbo. But! Still a great relief its all over. Spent all week practically studying or at the very least, been thinking constantly about things I've studied. HAve them in my sleep, even. But!! Its all over now! The air somehow smells fresher once I stepped out of the lecture theatre. Dinner tasted so much better to. Life's grand all over again, free week has arrived. haha.. Will be heading home for a couple of days though and for once I find it a drag. Not looking forward to home that much, I don't know why. Owh well!! Home's still home. Gonna hit the malls, Kueh Chap, Laksa, Fock Hai and hopefully Soho?

Gotta act for Yuki tomorrow in her movie. Is it even a movie? I don't know. I made a fool of myself in her last production though. Really really embarassing. I remembered I was supposed to be scolded someone then firing him. I ended up swearing in every chinese dilect I could master. And the whole crew were female. I think they dubbed all I said. I still couldn't get myself to watch it. I'd probably faint out of embarassment. =P So! tomorrow would be round 2, but this time small role. 8.30 till 1pm. 5 hrs. Bummer.. No sweat! Probably still going be fun! We'll see, we'll see.

Actually had plans to drink tonight.. Everyone seem busy for some reason. Victor and Wai Yen having mid terms 2mr. William lost his "turtle" so he had to go home. There, cancelled. Booo. Got me all happy. Like this.



And now I'm..

haha..the only sad face picture of me I could find.. Oh..thats tiffy btw..

Hmm Hmm..Ain't got much to say today, am currently pretty sleepy, so! I'd be signing off. =)
Chaos-the-maoz ppl!
Have a nice week free.. WowzA!

0 comments: