THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Boredom with a capital B..

Out of utter laziness, I skipped both ESD classes today. They're practically useless anyways so its alright. Promised Pei Wen I'd go see her present though but sorryla.. Sleep consumed me. But really, I should've gone, I woke up and since lunch, I've been doing nothing. I mean seriously nothing. I went on9 and got bored. Tried finishing AVP and I turned it off after 5mins or so. Ended up walking up and down the house. Haha. Pathetic really. Played a wee bit of FM and NFS. And yep, didn't killed time at all. Restless and all I turned to my last resort. My box of chocolate. My public space for the world to see my pathetic ramblings. So! just to kill time.



I'll show u something simply magical.
Something heavenly wonderfull..
A sight of bliss, you could say..
So, without further a due..
I present to you!

Ain't they beautiful? Haha. Mouth watering beauty. And YeS! you guessed right! that bald blue thing in the middle is... soo cute! haha.

Boredom has got to my head.. Don't mind me! Highlight of the night! Kuching Legend's Bday party.. starting in an hr and ten minutes.. So! i better be off then

Chaoz the Maoz PpL~
I wish you blessed drunkeness and happy DUI =)

3 comments:

CreativeBitchin said...

i'll have the bottle on the left, thank you!

Ianzz said...

Oo Oo...that would be Jolynn's haha.. you could whack her and stealed it =)

Lynn said...

*love love love*

=D