THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm so Far Behindz.. [ 2008 so far Cont ]

Uncle Ben's Bday, spent at Pong's and Balcony.. Nice outing.. Words can't describe it.. So, i've decided.. to make this a Picture Entry.. Probably out of laziness but what the hell.. I own this joint! =)


BirthdaY Boy - Uncle Big Head


Nelson, Alflirt and AhKai


Zhang Wei


Fresh pack of Sausages..


This to me, is the coolest B'day cake ever.. no joke.


Kai's Gone. Really Funny..


Dudes in the zone..


Take 2.. zzz


LoL.. NO comments


=D


ME! Wowing the crouds.. Not..


Alfred and Ben


4 P!


Crazy Bunch of Ppl


Mr Ben and the Mrs..


The only to girls at the Party

Okay! This is my debut as a bimbo blogger so dun mind my crappy captions and horrid photo orientation. Guess it ain't my style. haha.Can't be helped. My career as a bimbo blogger ends here. Anywhooz..

WILL TAKE A BREAK OF 2008 REVIEW.. Cos its getting real tiring and I haven got 4Gigs worth of pictures yet. So!! Gotta bring something new to the package next time around.
Chaos-The-Maos Ppl
HAve a nice DAy

0 comments: