THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

A new PHase needs a new song~

So what you think about the new song? haha PRetty Good eH? my favourite for about 2 months now. I know I have good taste, so I've already taken ur compliments in advance.. Its forgive me by Nural btw and yeah, I got it from James' mixtapes.

Anywhoo, been a while since I last blogged. Oughtta be heaps of doubters thinking this blog's gonna die or something but nonono.. ain't gonna happen. So Theo, quit dreaming..really. Been real busy as of late. Heck, going back home didn't even feel like me being at home. Had no time to go hang out with friends and thus, I didn't even call anyone. Noone even knows I went back, except family of course. Was busy with Aunty Phylis and Uncle Chris, I supposed. American relatives, has a ring to it huh? It was fun really, they gave us a bunch of chocolates and 3 cds. Yeah, you heard me right, original CDs. I amongst a handful of Malaysians, now own original CDs. It was great fun meeting them. Don't have pictures to post up though. Maybe next time. So yeah, spent a hectic 3 days in Kch and the trip ended in the worst way imaginable. My flight got delayed for 2 hours or so. The worst part was I had the nerves 2 ask whether the plane was there yet when I was checking in and the attendant was like "Yes!" and she was giving me this smile. I can't really describe it, its like a smile that took a hell lot of effort somewhat. That hag probably knew the flight's gonna be cancelled.

Oh well.. the delay DID do some good really. I being a very impatient person, was utterly restless in the airport alone. Walked in and out of the terminals and gosh, I was bored til this happened. You see, after walking for about an hr or so, it gets tiring, I being fat and all. So, took a breather and my eyes took over my legs. Looked up and down and i realised something. The maintenance and cleaners must be doing a real good job cleaning the airport cos, I shit you not, the floor reflects everything from down south.

You see? So, I being the lucky guy, saw a cute girl walkin by and she was wearing a skirt. And i shit you not, the floor reflected. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't peeping. It was pure coincidence! But it gave me a real good laugh.

Not warranted to use chaos-the-maos anymore, Carey's being a whore..haha~..
So! till next time..

0 comments: