THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm living with a Mute computer..

Was feeling the K-kiangness when i reformatted my computer.. Not the first time I've done it but not with this 5-6yr old desktop.. Its so ancient when Aaron and Victor came over and open the processor, there were cobwebs in it and even a small family of spiders living in it.. (yes sha, spiders again) It was too gross for pictures really so.. I'm not shitting you people..

Well where wez I, yeaH.. ok.. i reformated it.. all went smooth and all.. used for a couple of days den realised, I haven heard no sound from it so went to test it.. There wezn a sound driver installed.. so went searching for old discs and stuff.. Couldn't find nothing.. Found old manuals, there wasn't any motherboard drivers either.. So, opened up my processor and saw the brand, Esys. Wad the hell is Esys? Anyone heard of it? Been TW0 weeks now, and I'm still on mute. No "teh neng neng" msn sound. It got so bad I miss it. No music blasting till dad screams. No nothing! No youtubing. A Pc loses its purposes without sound.. SO.. pls pls.. if any gadget or computer ppl around..

H E L P!

2 comments:

sienz said...

lol 'teh neng neng' = grab boobies =D
owhh... that's so sad.. =P who ask u so k-kiang.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha see even 'sienz' thinks it's grab boobies!! u're sound effect describing sucks lorh.

teh-deng deng.. LOL thats what I hear.. not neng neng..

SPIDERS?? why your house is so spiderish!!!!