THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged by the Labbit

RULES AND REGULATION
1. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known fact as well as stated this rule clearly
2. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their name.
3. No tags back.
_____________________________________________________

1) I love eggplants.. cos of its gooey-ness.. hehe..sticky sticky =) whenever i see it i must have it.. its a curse =)

2) I have an almost 50 : 50 ratio between my legs and my body =( .. short legged..

3) Have a downloading syndrome, currently have heaps of movies in my hdd..

4) I'm a movie buff.. I watch on average over a hundred movies a yr.. haha..

5) Not the kind to keep things, things I'm done with I throw =D like movies, songs, documents, books =D

6) I am one of those Mr. Annoying.. Girls have PMS, I have annoyance attack =), sisters suffer during that time of the month =)

7) I'm a Aston Villa fan, Have been one since Cantona retired and i stopped liking Man Utd.. Been almost 9 yrs.. "Up the Villa"

8) Am a football fanatic, I could watch any match.. and i'd still enjoy it.. COuld be one of those lame games, Stoke vs West Brom calibre =) I'd still watch it

9) I'm a limping goose-monkey since the age of 20, busted my ankle.. cant do shyt now =P

10) I like the Ting Tings.. =D!

11) I have 24 1/8hrs in a day.. My sleeping schedule changes bit by bit every day.. Its a cycle.. I'd be awake during the night and asleep during the day at one point of the month

12) I get into 1 car accident a year, minor ones lah.. but its an annual thing.. =P

13) I'm a coffee man, at least 3 cups a day, minimum =)

14) Me and a friend wrote and recorded a song before, =D!

15) This is my 1st ever Tag!! BE PROUD LABBIT..
_________________________________________________________

People who'd have to bust their brains doing this!

1) Sharon Chong
2) Kathleen
3) Aneeqa
4) Fish
5) Alfred Tay
6) Alvin James
7) Jo-lynn
8) Wilh
9) Nelson Kho
10) Lynn Chong

courtesy of Mcdrunkie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, u complete it. Hahaha.... but u jz like modify mine a bit bit nia wei.. Haha. Jz kidding, yea! very difficult to think bout 15. Nearly gave up when i wrote about 6 nia... Hahahha