THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

MumBo JumBo..

The hardest part about blogging is starting the first line.. Then the second hardest thing would be trying to form the 2nd sentence that quite matches it. I was never really good at this, never was. Its either i got to provocative which then somehow people get pissed at me for. Or I was pouring my heart out a little too much, then people go all sympathetic and all so sorry for me. Never actually struck me how to manage a well balance ratio of it all. Even when I don't write, I read blogs. I've read picture oriented blogs with their humorous art (which i enjoy the most), or them bimbo blogs where hot chicks just splash their curves for us lusty men to see, blogs of happening people with their never-ending functions and parties and those in between. I dunno how's mine coming to be in fact. My old blog was too emotional and it got me into trouble a couple of times cos after all, a blog is like a public diary.. God knows who's idea it was but somehow it revolutionized online activity.. Now everyone has a blog.. People made money out of blogs. Kenny Sia cashes in 11k from Nuffnang, man! that packed a sting I'm sure.. Okay, back to the point. Blogging got me in trouble with my gf, my friends and people who didn't even know me. I used to write what I feel and somehow when I do, writing just comes all natural and facts slips out and at time people get me wrong. I remembered those rough arguments with an ex of mine, man it was tough, and some of them came from my blog. I've lost friends from blogging. I've got threats from strangers too just from blogging. Just some food for thought people, what's blogging all about? Transfering humour? if you're actually funny? Showing your curves? if you actually own them? A diary? if your friends don't mind insulting facts of themselves? What is this all about?
Haha! on a side note.. I love demotivators

**Demotivator of the day..

0 comments: