THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

when you can't breathe with your nose.. use your mouth

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going? Figured the biggest overstatement ever. Its like when you're out of money, you could go on buying things with a wink of an eye or slap on the back. Am on a huge money crisis and I ain't sure my money's at.

why don't money grow on trees..

I go out so much less compared to before but heck, wallet's still yearning with them wet puppy eyes if they had them. Ain't sure what's the matter but money's been going out like Lao-ya-keng's Fishball Soup. Went there 5 times. FIVE times and its always out. Lazy ass bum, could ya'know work a lil harder and earn an extra 5 bucks or so, but NOOOO. What the hell am I talking about, 5 bucks would hurt my Dow Jones right now.. I initially planned for the premier airing of Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Been a while since I've been to a premier show, full house packed with people my age, the eye candy and stuff but sigh.. The sigh speaks for itself. Load of other things I wanted to get. Important things too yaknow.. I could list it out for you readers, maybe one of you would get dem for me.. My bday's pretty soon. A present in advance isn't too bad at a time like this.. SO! lets see..

**MY WISH LIST**
  • A car MP3 player
  • Kingston 2GB DDR2 Ram
  • A pair of surfers
  • G2000 pair of slacks
  • New pair of specs
Let me sum all that up for ya, It'll be.. right about 500-600 worth of merchandise. LoL, And its not wanting them, its actually needing them.. sigh.. I haven't got to the things I want.. but yeah, Gotta quit whining about it..I should get a job.. haha! =)

Till next time People,

1 comments:

Tracy@莲 said...

So obvious that you are hinting for bday present~!~! LOL...

anyway, Happy CNY~