THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maybe its just too much work...

Look around, I know I made a mistake..
Look around, I know I was wrong,
Overwhelmed by vulnerability,
Look around, I know this is wrong.

I'm not perfect I'm just a man,
I'm not perfect like everyone else,
I got scared and I ran,
Like anyone else, I'm no special case.

Shit happens,
Been through my fair share,
Shit happens,
And i know I can bare..
Cos in due time,
I'll be back.. with a strut in my steps
I'll be back sparkle in the eye
I'll be back full aware that I know..
I ain't gonna let this happen twice in a row..

I have disappointed many,
You know who you are,
But trust me when i tell you,
I am the same, I will be better..

I am who I am and don't you go judging
with you fickle minds and unlawful tugging
I write this for the sake of my own..
I write this for the concern of my own..

Don't you worry, it's all good..
Its not like i'm depressed and of foul mood..
I gleeful, i'm not a mess
Just a little something needed off the chest