THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Reasons why I hate Kuching So Damn Much

I'm a Curtin University student and those Australian Universities have lengthy summer holidays which I use for endless bumming. And maybe its due to age or something I can clearly see the side effects this time around.. And I realised how much I hate Kuching.. These are a couple of reasons why..

Kuching Kolo Mee

Why must you taste so nice yet so horribly cheap!! For two fifty I'd get you and you're found everywhere! The sight of you weakens my defences. Why kolo mee why? Why are you so miserably addictive? Why?

Kuching Laksa

Then comes to you. Why are you so packed with carbs and fats? Why? Why do you taste so nice at the same time? Why do you come with prawns? How'd you know I can't resist seafood? What have I done to you? Why must u make me eat you?


Kueh Chap

And you!! Why do you taste so sweet and spicy and all that's good in life? Why do you have everything I need in EXCESS? Why are you so irresistible?! Why can't you be Diet Food?

Ah ma's Cooking

And you ah Granny's cooking.. You can't run away! I'm not forgetting you. All my life you've been stuffing me and transformed me into a ball but made me smile doing it. Why do you taste so special? Why is there so much love inside you but so much carbs and fats. Why everytime I take one bite of you and I cannot ever stop? Everytime I give you a taste, being full is never enough? Why do you have to do this to me?? Because of four of you, I've transformed to a monster. A MONSTER I TELL YOU!


8 comments:

sienz said...

diu u ian.. made me so hungry now.. lol

ゼロ said...

Temptation is all around. >_>

And you suck at resisting them.
Man up! Fight it! Nao! *gives weapons*

Ianzz said...

sienz: hahaha.. ohh.. wezn intended.. i over-eat dem oredi.. haha..

kitty: LoL! naww.. im already a monster.. beyond return oredi

ah tiong said...

kolo mee still got 2.50 ar?

Ianzz said...

still leh anson.. hahaha.. 2.50.. near my hosue ..haha.. rm2 chicken rice oso got..haha

yuki Lai said...

lol~~the before n now pic`u should use real pic ba~~nicer~~LOL

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha XD i wan the picha!!

Ianzz said...

b4 and after..if use real.. the whole world can see how fat i am.. i'll show if u show urs yuki

you wan wad photo sha? >< patience la..send 2 u soon