THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let's pretend we're alone in a world filled with listeners..

Started the day with a gasp of air.. Got up disorientated for no apparent reason to the ring on my phone.. Normally a heavy sleeper and I wouldn't barge to a earth quake, what to say a click.. Someone's gonna feel all guilty after seeing this.. and well.. Kindda the point of it being here..


No matter, I couldn't go back to bed and for good measure actually cos I woke up in time for the match.. Tottenham were playing a 1st leg league cup tie with Burnley.. It was a real decent match with me being a neutral and all.. Ended 4-1 to Spurs after Burnley got ahead.. Was rooting for Burnley in a way.. Man U's playing Derby tomorrow. Was kindda relinquishing the possibility of a Championship side final. C'mon.. it's only the league cup.

Its 10 in the morning now and yeah, what am I blogging when the day had just started? Am not entirely sure, I figured since i started my day at around 3am? 4am? it would be right around noon by now on a natural day.. So, I figured why not?


On a sidenote, I love underground indie music.. why did I leave you? haha..

Ciaoz people

3 comments:

Lynnie~~ said...

dont understand. blehh...

Anonymous said...

wad is there no understand?

ゼロ said...

The hell!
Katie Mc'chicken.
-_-
You need a smack right on the back of your head, mister!