THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Long lost love??

Out of utter randomness ignited by aimless boredom, Me and Kate went bowling in hope for a laugh.. A little disappointed Sharon couldn't make it.. Maybe if she did, I might actually get my laugh.. Can't be helped.. Well, at least it started funny, Kate threw the ball backwards towards me the ball almost struck me.. but yeah, she didn't do that bad.. Sharon..your turn next time..

And guess what? I can't play anymore. haha.. Been about 7-8months since my last game and wow was I horrid.. Scored an 89 and a 138.. The second game wasn't too bad.. The first one was a gutter washing session and even that was an understatement. Saw Shane there, Pro-shop assistant, and yeah, he's still the same with exception of a cracked front tooth, still funny as always. A little tempted to get new gear and start playing again.. Lost all my gear.. about 3k worth of bowling gear.. Gone.. *PooF*. Somewhere in Miri I suppose. A real pity.. A revival maybe?? Maybe when I'm done with studies since the old faces are still there. Would be fun..

**That wez me!

0 comments: